Cash Management Services
The Peoples Bank offers a variety of Cash Management Services.
Let us be your business resource, saving time and money through cost reduction, operational improvement and enhanced information flow. We provide banking quality and security by making the impossible – possible. For detailed information and applicable fees on Cash Management Services, please contact your Account Officer.
We offer separate solutions and software for:
Offers commercial customers an interest bearing account, providing an opportunity to make your money work for you.
Sweep money to and from accounts automatically as needed, eliminating manual transfers, issuing checks and avoiding unnecessary trips to the bank.
Positive Pay Service
Monitors for check fraud and/or errors on a daily basis. Potential unauthorized activity is substantially reduced in the event of lost, stolen or fraudulent checks.
Offers commercial customers an easy method of reconciling their bank accounts.
Account analysis will ensure that commercial customers pay only for the services used, and fees may be offset by account balances – unlike checking accounts that charge a flat monthly fee or require a minimum monthly balance. If you would like for us to calculate an analysis for your business account, please contact your Account Officer.
Wire money through the Federal Reserve from your The Peoples Bank account to anywhere in the nation. Initiate same day wires until 1:30 PM (CT). After 1:30 PM (CT), funds are wired the next business day. For detailed information, contact our Investment/Wire Transfer Department at 228-435-8406.
Wire Transfer Fees
Remote Deposit Capture
Capture your consumer checks, commercial checks, cashier’s checks and money orders electronically with a secure check processing system. Remote Deposit Capture brings the bank's teller window to your business.
- $0.12 Fee Per Transaction
- $6 Fee Each ACH Return
- $1 Fee Same-Day ACH Transaction
- $50 Fee Monthly Sweep Account
- $25 Fee Zero Balance Account - Master Account
- $20 Fee Zero Balance Account - Sub-Account
- Direct Deposit - Efficiently deposit payroll into employee's bank account each payday.
- Bank Drafts – Directly charge your customer’s bank account for services rendered. For example: Membership Fees, Utility Payments, CPA monthly charges, Tuition, etc.
- Cash Concentration – Allows commercial customers to manage cash flow between multiple banks as needed.
- Tax Deposits – Commercial customers can electronically transmit monthly tax payments.