Coronavirus Update 03-19-2020
At The Peoples Bank the safety, health and well-being of our customers, employees and our community is of the utmost importance. In consideration of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) we will offer Drive-Up Services only beginning March 20th.
The Peoples Bank offers the following convenient services to meet your banking needs;
- Branch drive-up window or ATM (Branch & ATM Locations)
- Mobile banking app (Peoples Green 2 Go)
- Online Banking service (Online Banking)
- Access Peoples Choice, our 24/7 telephone banking system by calling (1-800-873-5468).
- Should you need additional banking assistance (i.e. to open an account, apply for a loan, access your safe deposit box, etc.), please contact a branch near you to make an appointment.
As an FDIC insured institution, The Peoples Bank, financially strong and highly capitalized, has a comprehensive Business Continuity Plan to ensure we maintain operations during a critical event. Since 1896, we have persevered numerous adverse conditions and are well-positioned to withstand the economic impact of COVID-19.
Additionally, during difficult circumstances like this we urge you to be alert to potentially fraudulent activity. The Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”) is advising consumers to be watchful for potential scams. To learn more, please visit the FTC website (www.FTC.gov).