Full Time Teller Bay St. Louis
Full-Time Teller Job Opening
Job Opening Posted on: 02/10/2016
Location Biloxi, MS
Bank Contact Name: Jackie Henson
Job Description: Teller
Under general supervisor and in line with established policies and procedures, provides a wide variety of service functions, including checking, savings and loan transactions, cashing checks, selling money orders, cashierís checks, travelerís checks. Processes mail, cross-sells services, etc. Responsible for balancing each dayís transactions and verifying cash totals.
Duties & Responsibilities: (including but not limited to)
- Is accountable for representing the bank to the customer in a courteous, professional manner, and for providing, prompt, efficient and accurate service in processing transactions.
- Receives checks and cash for deposit to checking and savings accounts, verifies deposit amounts, examines checks for endorsement and negotiability, and enters transactions into bank records via an on-line teller terminal.
- Inspects all checks, bonds, money orders, savings withdrawals, and so forth to determine their negotiability.
- Receives payments for such loans as mortgage, and installment.
- Cross-train in drive-in, vault, balancing ATM and other job related duties as assigned.
- Balance drawer daily
- Follow all bank policies and procedures
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of all bank deposit products and policies
- High degree of accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Knowledge of various federal regulations and the tellerís role and responsibilities relating to each act.
One to two years of cash handling, cash balancing experience or previous teller experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please email resume' to email@example.com or fax resume' to 228-435-7613