Full Time Personal Banker Bay St. Louis
Full-Time Personal Banker Job Opening
Job Opening Posted on: 09/26/2016
Location Bay St. Louis, MS
Bank Contact Name : Jackie Henson
Job Description-Personal Banker:
Under general supervision and in line with established policies and procedures, provide a wide variety of service functions, including checking, savings and loan transactions, cashing checks, selling money orders, cashierís checks, travelerís checks. Processes mail, cross-sells services. Responsible for balancing each dayís transactions and verifying cash totals.
Assist customer in selection of various accounts. Open, close and maintain new accounts for customers. Process new account transactions. Verify customer information.
Duties & Responsibilities: (including but not limited to)
1. Is accountable for representing the bank to the customer in a courteous, professional manner and for providing prompt, efficient and accurate service in processing transactions.
2. Receive checks and cash for deposit to checking and savings accounts, verifies deposit amount, examines checks for endorsement and negotiability, and enters transactions into bank records via an on-line teller terminal.
3. Inspects all checks, bonds, money orders, savings withdrawals, and so forth to determine their negotiability.
4. Receive payments for loans such as mortgage and installment
5. Cross-train in drive-in, vault, balancing ATM and other job related duties as assigned.
6. Balance drawer daily
7. Open, close and maintain new accounts. Assist customer in selecting account and verifying customer information.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Knowledge of all bank deposit products and policies
2. High degree of accuracy
3. Effective communication and organizational skills
One to two years of cash handling, cash balancing experience or previous teller experience
High school diploma or equivalent
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nation a origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please email resume' to email@example.com or fax resume' to 228-435-7613