Cash Management Services
The Peoples Bank offers a variety of Cash Management Services. Let us be your business tool, saving time and money through cost reduction, operational improvement and enhanced information flows. We provide banking quality and security by making the impossible – possible. For detailed information and applicable fees on Cash Management Services, please notify your Account Officer.
We offer separate solutions and software for:
Offers commercial customers an interest bearing account, which allows them an opportunity to make their money work for them.
Let money sweep to and from accounts automatically as needed, eliminating manual transfers, cutting checks and making deposits at the bank.
Positive Pay Service
Scans for check fraud and/or errors on a daily basis. Puts the customer in charge of paying or refusing items that do not match issue information. Potential unauthorized activity is substantially reduced in the event of lost, stolen or fraudulent checks.
Offers commercial customers an easy method of reconciling their bank accounts.
Account analysis will ensure that commercial customers pay only for the services used, and fees may be offset by account balances – unlike checking accounts that charge a flat monthly fee or require a minimum monthly balance. If you would like for us to calculate an analysis for your business account, please contact your Account Officer.
Same day wiring up to 1:30 pm after 1:30 pm funds are wired the next business day. Wiring of money through Federal Reserve from your Peoples Bank account to anywhere in the nation. For detailed information, contact our Investment/Wire Department at 228-435-8406.
Merchant Deposit Capture
Capture your consumer checks, commercial checks, cashier’s checks and money orders electronically with a secure, accountable check processing system. Merchant Deposit Capture is like bringing your bank’s teller window to your business.
- Minimum $50 per month up to 420 transactions; $.12 per transaction above 420
- Direct Deposit of Payroll – Direct net pay into your employee’s bank account each payday.
- Bank Drafts – Directly charge your customer’s bank account for services rendered. For example: Membership Fees, Utility Payments, CPA monthly charges, Tuition.
- Cash Concentration – Lets commercial customers control the cash flow between multiple banks as needed.
- Tax Deposits – Lets customers electronically send your monthly tax payments.