Reporting Fraudulent Emails
To help us track the cyber-criminals, we are requesting that you send a copy of the email that you’ve received to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a response to the below questions.
1. Do you have an account relationship with The Peoples Bank?
2. Have you recently enrolled for The Peoples Bank Internet Banking or Bill Pay?
3. What Internet Service Provider (ISP) do you use?
Cable, dialup, DSL, or other?
4. What type of connection do you use to access the Internet?
5. Do you have a firewall installed on your Personal Computer?
It is important to understand that this email box, email@example.com should only be used to send a copy of the email for The Peoples Bank investigation. If you have replied to the email and you are a customer of The Peoples Bank, please immediately call The Peoples Bank at (800) 873-6468. If you have replied to the message but do not bank with The Peoples Bank, please contact your financial institution immediately. If you have not responded to the email but have specific questions related to the fraudulent email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.