Although each client's individual situation is unique, we follow a rigorous ten-step regimen in devising and administering an asset management plan:
- Identify investment objectives and risk tolerances
- Develop a formal investment plan that includes setting goals and recommending a portfolio structure designed for your specific situation.
- Conduct an independent and objective review of products and services available in the marketplace.
- Continuously monitor the discipline of money management.
- Always be aware of the tax implications of every investment.
- Rebalance your portfolio when it is in your best interest.
- Provide customized reporting package that monitors performance against benchmarks.
- Review and appropriately adjust investment policy over time.
- Align our fees based on market value of your assets and not the activity in your account.
- Report to you in a personal meeting at least quarterly and keep you informed about the latest trends in the capital and investment marketplace