There are times when you may receive an error that ends in the following.
The following error number will help us to identify and correct the problem:
This 24 character error code points to an exact process that caused your online banking to fail. Many times the error falls into one of two categories.
- The error may be a time out. Time outs happen when there is a communications interruption between your computer and our computer system.
- The error could be during our nightly processing that takes place between 9:00 p.m. and approximately 3:00 a.m. central time. Please follow the suggestions listed below.
Please do the following after receiving an error.
- Logout of online banking.
- Close your browser (internet explorer, aol, wmconnect, etc.)
- Wait 10-15 minutes.
- Login again and try again.
- If you continue to receive the error codes, submit the error code by secure email so that we can determine the cause.
- Please list a contact number in the email where we may call you back with additional information if it was not one of the above error types.